Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ALICE THUMBNAILS

My ideas are not completely flushed out yet, but I jotted down and sketched out things that I could possibly use. I might make something with a combination of several of my ideas.

-Cheshire cat on front with hologram effect or metallic foil.
-Box set that looks like a door with a smaller door.
-Keyhole texture

-The balance of good (the white queen) and the bad (the red queen.
-Red card and White card

-The cover would be all the characters sitting at a table like "The Last Supper" (image provided already). Inside would be the cds that you flip through, each with a differnt character on it.

The outside box is made to look like the original storybook by Lewis Carroll. When it opens it has the hole that Alice falls through and you progress through the book/box like reading through the story.I would include the Disney animated movie as one of the cds. So you basically get a whole collection of the past and current Alice in Wonderland.

Box set that has four different cds layed out that give you options. It's a play on one of the themes of the movie where Alice has to choose: A cake to eat, a potion to drink and sign that points one direction and a sign that points to another. I would include a few more props.And a picture book?

The hat of course. Still thinking about this one...

2 comments:

  1. I think that the book idea is fun, recalling the old thick story books.
    The hat would be very interesting. It has the circular shape which lends to the shape of the DVDs and the mad hatter seems to be the main focus behind Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the thick book too. It would give it the classic feel to it since it is Alice in the wonderland and it would look very creative how you put the hole that Alice falls through as soon as you open it. I would like to see this as a mock up.

    ReplyDelete